Boston Scientific is conducting an internship for engineering students.
This intern will learn and demonstrate their learnings on IP analytics projects and will assist the IP Engineers on their work.
- Learn how to conduct patent analytics studies, patentability studies and demonstrate such learnings on projects
- Use domain knowledge to understand and articulate complex technical subject matter
- Analyse IP documents and drawings
- Learn and demonstrate basic IP searching skills using databases
- Identify features of a given invention/product
- Identify keywords and synonyms for formulating search strategies
- Assisting the IP Engineers with their work
- Assisting in IP analytics reports generation for stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Certification or degree on Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Analytics
- Experience in Medical Device Domain
- Strong analytical skills
About Boston Scientific:
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Job/Req. ID: 448517
Company: Boston Scientific
Location: New Delhi