As part of our Software Quality Engineering team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by our customers.
- Identify impacted Modules / features.
- Develop test plans, test cases & test scenarios.
- Perform Best-in-class Quality Assessment of Dassault products and ensure that products quality meets Dassault criteria, covering and automating the customer usages
- Validate Specification of new functionalities, ensure their completion and compliancy with Dassault standards.
- Define functional testing scenarios: Use cases (customer scenarios) corresponding to functionalities to be tested. Define Scenarios based on Industrialization Strategy and Functions Specifications. Share scenarios and covering test matrix with development teams for validation.
- Implement and Execute testing:
- Automate as much as possible the scenario replay
- Run defined scenarios (acceptance, convergence & non regression) on several environments.
- Identify and qualify bugs and non-conformity areas with PES.
- Document issues through Incident Reports (IRs) raised to Development teams for resolution.
- Provide quality status and prioritize required corrections
- Manage and publish Test results; Communicate quality statuses.
- Define recovery plans with Development teams
- Escalate issues and priority arbitration to stakeholders & management.
- Participate to the Go/No Go decision, Monitor and control testing process.
- Steer in details QA activities, the quality improvement
- Follow up execution of the Industrialization plan according to the defined gates.
- Capitalize on feedbacks from incidents and usage reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process (content and efficiency).
- Plan convergence & non regression tests according to the targeted GA (final delivery) date and define Industrialization plan:
- Compilation and arbitration between all scenarios,
- Necessary time & resources for testing,Organization of activities between all the Development cycle gates & Optimization of QA costs.
- B.S / M.S in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing planning or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- Hands on user experience with 3D-Software Applications in “Robotics” or “Machining” or “process Planning” from Manufacturing set ups, preferably in DELMIA or any Dassault Products.
- Good knowledge & understanding to Computer science fundamentals, Software development & Software Testing lifecycle.
- Basic scripting skills required to the Job.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking
About Dassault Systemes:
#3DPLM, Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Job/Req. ID: 509824
Company: Dassault Systemes
Location: Bangalore, KA