As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, code, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical devices.
- Primary purpose of this position is to drive the development of leading research and technologies.
- Incumbent demonstrates either deep domain knowledge or may lead teams / projects that invent / create new emerging technologies and translates them into prototypes, models, data structures, and interfaces to ultimately transfer as part of a time to market (TTM) product development process.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining methods and approach.
- Helps guide the successful completion of major projects/programs.
- Makes decisions and recommendations within authorized limits
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced individuals and small project teams
- Incumbents are assigned non-routine and highly advanced assignments and responsibility.
- Applies influence and extensive technical expertise in a broad field of knowledge and has full theoretical grasp of related disciplines.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity, creativity and business judgement.
- Reuses and adapts previously used technologies and designs for the purpose of reducing Product Acquisition Spending and Time To Market (TTM).
- Designs simulation models to predict results and understand interactions
- Translates new / existing scientific knowledge into enabling technologies / platforms; performs analytical, experimental, and modeling work to solve business problems in a timely manner.
- Works closely with Business Division technical contributors outside the organization but within the company.
- Develops a broader Geographic / Conduent business perspective to effectively apply knowledge to solution development
- Person is listed on a number of quality ID’s
- Keeps abreast of trends and developments in their area of expertise, more extended areas, and is a subject matter expert in the external trends/developments.
- Team level project leadership skills are typically demonstrated and refined through various assignments.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana