GE Healthcare is seeking freshers for the post of Edison Engineering Development Program – EEDP.
Participants in formal leadership and training programs or in internships or co-ops that serve as talent pipelines. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree with limited application experience)
- Undergrad and Master’s rotational program committed to growing GE’s entry level, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills and GE values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
- Executes routine tasks using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance. Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
BS Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Job/Req. ID: 3228467
Company: GE Healthcare
Location: Bangalore, KA