Reliance Industries Limited is seeking engineers for their Navi Mumbai office.
- Carry out assigned technical jobs of conducting experiments and upkeep of equipment/units laboratory/pilot plant and record data with diligence.
- Set up reactor assemblies /experimental set ups to carry out tests/experiments.
- Carry out preparation/synthesis of samples in lab scale.
- Doing structural, textural & mechanical testing/ characterization using relevant equipment such as XRD, Physisorption/chemisorption unit, TPD, microscopy, Thermal analyzer, IR/UV-Visible spectrometer, GC, HPLC etc.
- Upkeep of reactors & analytical instruments and usage log in laboratory/pilot plant
- Maintain record of spares / consumables lab and initiate procedure for replenishment
MSc (preferable) in chemistry/biology
Fresh to 3 years in Industrial Chemical laboratory or QA/QC laboratory.
Skills & competencies:
- Follow applicable HSE procedures/ practices in conducting experiments & ensure compliance by team members.
- Show higher level awareness of environmental, site, statutory, IP regulations and adherence to them
- Handle chemicals and tools as per safety norms while conducting experiments
- Understand MSDS of chemicals being handled in experiments and take adequate steps to mitigate hazards.
- Ensure safe working conditions in laboratory & pilot plant
- Ensure good housekeeping at work place
Job/Req. ID: 58155627
Company: Reliance Industries Limited
Location: Navi Mumbai, MH