Xilinx is conducting an Internship for their Hyderabad office.
- Excellent communication skills for working remotely with global team
- Self-driven, motivated, focused, results oriented individual with good academics
- Ability to create and debug applications using Xilinx SDK
- Strong understanding of Digital Logic design and FPGA implementation flow, timing analysis etc
- Good understanding of protocols like AXI, ACE, ACP, CHI etc.
- Understanding of in VHDL, Verilog, C, HLS, System Verilog
- Understanding of Python, Tcl, Perl, Shell etc
Qualification & experience:
- BE/BTech/MS/ MTech in CSE or ECE or EEE
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job/Req. ID: 157484
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Internship
Date of Publish: Jul 9, 2019