Bechtel is seeking passionate IT specialists who have expertise in network and infrastructure operations.
The ideal candidates will have an open mind, bring a fresh perspective to the NOC team, and be passionate about administering and maintaining the IT operations of Bechtel’s global enterprise.
As a NOC Analyst of a global 365x24x7 Network Operations Center team, your primary duties are to monitor, report and help resolve network and server problems worldwide. Additional areas of responsibility will include administering user/share permissions, maintaining active directory settings, performing server maintenance and scheduling and implementing patch management. Servers supported run on Windows and Red Hat Linux variants.
- Active Directory and Domain knowledge
- Monitoring and troubleshooting servers and network devices
- Lead IT projects/involvement in implementing new technologies
- Remote management of servers
- Troubleshooting global circuit issues
- Ticketing and Change Management tools
- User account administration
- Server Backup monitoring
- Share/Group management
- OS reboots post Patching
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is preferable
- At least 1 year of exposure to Windows servers and Active Directory in a distributed environment
- At least 1 year of exposure to enterprise capable network routing & switching hardware (CISCO)
- At least six month’s knowledge of Microsoft SCOM, Orion or other network monitoring systems
- Excellent customer skills, as well as having a friendly and positive attitude, is essential
- Must be flexible – willing to work weekends if required.
- Must be able to work in a diverse team environment and perform routine as well as technical tasks
- Strong analytical, documentation, and communication skills are necessary
- Experience working in a NOC environment
- Preferred candidate to have successfully completed and certified on Microsoft Technology (MCSE / MCITP)
- Experience with trouble ticketing and change management tools
- Understanding of basic Windows registry and Windows event log analysis
- Experience working with ISPs on circuit issues
- Basic scripting experience preferred
Job/Req. ID: 220574
Location: New Delhi, India