Fidelity Investment is seeking QA Engineer for their Bangalore office.
- The test engineer will be responsible for testing applications in the FCCS space and automating the tests.
- Creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Writing defects, Defect Management
- Work on technical initiatives with US partners and collaborate with cross-geography teams
- Taking the business requirements coupled with design documents create functional test cases
- Provide leadership to junior and senior engineers, understanding how to leverage and enhance their current skills
- Working with the team across shores and working on various automation efforts
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements and opportunities to improve the customer service experience
- Experience in Unix platform and Oracle database
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Writing defects, Defect Management
- Knowledge of financial/ brokerage domain
- Expert knowledge of Functional (UI) testing
- Expert knowledge on Automation.
- Carry out Functional & Automation testing for Web services using SOAP, REST
- Experience in SQL is an added advantage
- Experience in test management tool like Quality Centre.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 2-6 years of experience in testing, development methodologies, Testing Life cycle.
- Good work experience with Functional Testing and automation.
FBT (FidelityBrokerage Technology) provides a wide range of brokerage technology solutions for FI technology and business partners. FIT team provides technology services in the area of development, maintenance, quality assurance and production support of mission critical brokerage applications. The FIT platform support issued by 300+ correspondent banks, 5000+ investment advisors, 12 million+ retail customers and 130+ hedge funds, and is capable of handling over 1 million trades per day amounting to 300 million shares. The FIT India team is distributed across Chennai and Bangalore.
Job/Req. ID: 1905477
Job Category: Automation