Aristocrat Technologies India Pvt. Ltd is hiring engineers.
- Works as a member of the Online Studio team that will be involved in developing and testing various games development for a variety of different online and handheld markets.
- Works with Studio Manager and Sr. Online Tester in preparing and executing test plans.
- Designs and executes test cases and conducts product requirements analysis.
- Automates and maintains the test cases so that test scripts will be reused across test cycles for a family of games.
- Troubleshoots and debugs the code to find the root cause of the issues and provide detailed information to the development team.
- Modifies game code to trigger features as required by testing objectives to achieve desired test coverage.
- Modifies game code to collect memory metrics, core dumps etc. using the tools and frameworks provided by Platform and/or game development teams.
- Follows guidelines set by Online Team management to plan, execute tests to support business.
- Suggests ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
We’re pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we’re designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles such as Game of Thrones TM, Sons of Anarchy and Lightning Link along with our award winning app Heart of Vegas, we’re continually pushing the bar of creativity.
Job/Req. ID: R0003740
Company: Aristocrat Technologies India Pvt. ltd.
Location: Gurugram, HR
Date of Publish: 11 July 2019