Honeywell is seeking Embedded Engineer for their Madurai office.
- Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed.
- You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production.
- You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces.
- Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell’s customers.
Additional Job duties:
- Develop software
- Manage software applications
- Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
- Create reports
- Familiarity with computer languages, C/C++
- Experience working in embedded software architectures
- Solid communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of wireless technology
- Some relevant experience
Job/Req. ID: HRD68963
Location: ELCOT- SEZ, PLOT NO.1, ILANDAIKULAM RING ROAD, NEAR : PANDIKOIL, KARUPPAYURANI POST, Madurai, TAMIL NADU 625020 IND
Job Category: IT/Software