Katerra is hiring mechanical engineers for their Pune office.
Working as part of our dynamic, diverse building services team, this role will see you technically and creatively challenged on some of the most challenging developments in US. Team work and a collaborative approach are key to any project at Katerra, so your strong communication skills and passion to succeed with others will serve you well.
- Performing engineering calculations and performance simulations.
- Sizing, selecting, and specifying plumbing system components.
- Developing and documenting replicable calculation methods to streamline project review and ensure quality outcomes.
- Generating and iterating plumbing layouts.
- Researching products and design approaches to support Katerra best practices.
- Coordinating design efforts with and learning from architecture, engineering, manufacturing, and construction teams.
- Undertake the system design in Revit model.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard – within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Seeking a candidate who is comfortable working with co-workers by phone/e-mail/instant messaging in the United States.
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules, set out time frames for deliverables, design development reports and innovative design solutions.
- Interest in applying new technology, software, and scripting to improve traditional design, manufacturing, and construction processes.
- Interest or experience with prototyping and developing new products or design concepts.
- Team player driven by a desire to make better buildings.
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to develop design content efficiently with leading documentation software (Revit MEP, AutoCAD MEP, etc.).
- Good to have prior experience of working on international projects
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelors degree in an Mechanical discipline.
- 3 to 5 experience in Plumbing Design & Calculation generally adopted in the commercial, Residential and Mix used complex etc. as per standard code.
Katerra is a technology company transforming property development, design, and construction—from start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, and construction as a single integrated offering.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical