LogicMonitor is looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join on LogicMonitor journey as they expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
- The Associate Backend Developer on the Engineering team is responsible for the implementation, design, architecture and quality control of business integrations/general development within the customer-facing product application and internal tools used by development technical operations.
- This includes troubleshooting bugs and implementing new features as required in existing backend applications; even building new components as needed.
- A successful Associate Backend Developer will produce all required functionality in a timely manner and will communicate and work with colleagues to solve problems and improve the systems they work with.
- Prioritize and plan for deliverables in an iterative development strategy.
- Document, code, and test technical solutions and enhancements for existing systems, bringing a new perspective and a willingness to improve.
- Follow agile software development methodologies for implementation.
- Work with various teams in LogicMonitor to deliver software products that support LogicMonitor’s business growth.
- Constantly work towards career growth and learning opportunities.
- There will be a lot of technologies to absorb and we want someone who is motivated and able to learn quickly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/application issues for escalated support cases.
- Familiar with latest Java development framework and open-source tools.
- Strong understanding of web application architectures.
- Able to quickly develop competencies, in numerous technologies (learn fast!)
- Ability to work with a development team and develop strong, reliable, and effective relationships with team members
- Excellent in communication (written and verbal) and collaboration with other functional teams (Support Engineering, Tools, Product, etc.).
- Capable of thoughtful analysis of the costs and benefits of the work being done, with an eye towards maximizing customer utility
Qualification & experience:
- BS or above degree in computer science or related field.
- Project experience (~1 year) working in Java in a Linux environment
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it’s no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Job Category: IT/Software
Location: Pune, MH