Boson Motors is conducting an internship for their Pune office.
As a Junior CAD/CAM Engineer in the team, you will be involved in the new product development lifecycle including designing, analysis, prototyping and manufacturing. The required work involves creative and detailed design work on metal, plastic, elastomeric and electronic parts.
- Working with senior design staff to create detailed designs, conceptual layouts and individual drawings in which manufacturing details can be accommodated
- Solving Engineering problems through ground-up fundamental physics approach and FEA
- Create 3D models from samples and/or from 2D drawings.
- Working with manufacturing personnel to create optimum designs for fabrication
- Attending work with regular starting times by which the company can collaborate with all employees
- Work closely with supply chain team and manufacturers to get parts as per design.
- Quality Control and Quality Check of the manufactured parts.
- Collaborate with teams internationally – prior experience launching a product globally.
- Data Management – CAD file management experience sharing and working with files across teams in a data vault environment.
- Experience in machined parts, sheet metal parts and plastic parts design and manufacturing.
- Proficient with Solidworks, 2017 or newer preferred.
- Self-starter, motivated with the ability to start and handle tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously with minimum help or guidelines.
- Must be highly detail oriented with good organizational, communication and documentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and debugging skills.
- Drive to learn, curiosity, determination, optimism, and creativity
- Reverse engineer parts and assemblies for design, engineering and manufacturing.
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design B.E in Mechanical Engineer.
- Interns / Freshers can apply / 3-6 months
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Pune, MH