Clarivate Analytics is seeking Mechanical/Automotive Engineers for the post of Associate.
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
- The job would involve reading the patent records from different jurisdictions, and based on the technical subject matter coverage, should be able to categorize them in specific technical fields.
- There are specific classification codes for each technical area and based on understanding the technology area and corresponding classification codes, candidates should be able to apply these codes for each of the patent record analyzed.
- Similarly, reading and analyzing any non-patent literature (journal paper or article) could also be required with same detail and analysis.
- Candidates who have prior experience in IP (Patents) field is advantageous, and opportunities for growth and career progression can be really high if they are willing to lead and manage such projects.
- Keen eye for detail, ability to work under tight timelines, and managing project delivery along with excellent communication skills are desirable attributes for such a position.
- Candidates suitable for this role can be a fresher with very good academic record, technical competency in the area of specialization, and have the ability to read, comprehend and analyze patent documents in detail.
Mechanical Engineering: B.Tech/M.Tech Mechanical/Automotive Engineering
About Clarivate Analytics:
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations.
Job/Req. ID: JREQ104755
Company: Clarivate Analytics
Location: Noida, UP
Date of Publish: 16 July 2019