Reliance Industries Limited is hiring Civil Engineers for their Mumbai office.
- Assistance to Lead discipline engineer.
- Adherence to committed schedule and preparation of monthly progress report.
- Quality assurance: Adhere to QMS norms / maintain required documents as required for project scope of work.
- Preparing / checking of designs & MTO
- Checking and issue of IFC drawings pertaining to his project.
- Regularly checking and reviewing 3D model, through SPR/other model reviewer to make it clash- free.
- Compilation of Data Bank/Documents.
- Field Engineering.
- Perform and produce Engineering deliverables by carrying out analysis and design
- calculations using appropriate software.
- Maintenance of record prints, check prints, commented prints and drawings/checklists.
- Upload the native files, as per WBS, in the Native file Server.
- Allocate appropriate works and provide necessary Engineering inputs to draftsmen and Designers.
- Checking interfaces for IFC Drawings.
- Planning for self and sub-ordinate training.
- Review & approval of vendor design & drawing
- Preparation & initial checking of engineering designs/deliverables with due emphasis on
- safety aspects and adherence to QMS requirements.
- Maintain project specific records like input, check print, check list etc.
- Contribute towards Standardization & Department development activities like updation of standard drawings, design guides, specifications etc.
- Assist in field engineering support and SER closure.
- Familiarity with working in 3D environment will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in StaadPro software is must.
- Working knowledge in STADD FDN, GTStrudl, SAP2000, ETABS & SAFE will be an added advantage.
- Shall possess very good working knowledge of MS Xcel and shall be capable of making Xcel Templates / spread sheets for engineering calculations. Knowledge in Mathcad will be preferred.
- Shall have good written and spoken English soft skill.
- Awareness of QMS.
- Team player, has good communication & presentation skills and quick learner to new things.
Qualification & experience:
- Engineering Degree from accredited college or university
- 03 years minimum detail engineering experience in Hydrocarbon/ other heavy industries including 1 year training.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is Indias largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 622,809 crore ($ 90.1 billion), cash profit of INR 64,478 crore ($ 9.3 billion), and net profit of INR 39,588 crore ($ 5.7 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2019.
RILs activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and digital services.RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortunes Global 500 list of Worlds Largest Corporations – currently ranking 148th in terms of revenues and 99th in terms of profits. The company stands 83rd in the Forbes Global 2000 rankings for 2018 # top-most among Indian companies. It ranks 10th among LinkedIns The Best Companies to Work For In India (2019).
Job/Req. ID: 58315764
Company:Reliance Industries Limited
Location: Mumbai, MH
Job Category: Civil
Date of Publish: 3 July 2019