Aryaka is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
A complete L1, TAC role post customer provisioning. Once the sites are up, monitor the customer network on a regular basis and help fix issues, that may ariseRole is not limited to a particular application or firewall troubleshooting and demands the engineer to be well versed with the basic networking concepts that can be used to handle/tackle all scenarios
- Monitoring the health of the Aryaka Core Networks and Customer’s network.
- Diagnosing the network related issues with various stakeholders such as customers, engineering, vendors etc. and reporting the same
- Implement application network topology with routing and IPSec [with or without GRE] configuration.
- On regular basis, monitor the health of Aryaka Core Networks as well as customer networks and identify the trends & report to the support management.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot the issues on customer networks as well as Aryaka Core Networks.
- Research alternative solutions or workarounds and knows the impact.
- Appropriately escalate the issues to the next level or engineering and involve the support management.
- Implement regular upgrades to the networks.
- Document the issues and solutions in the Knowledge Base.
- Willing to work in Shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on Rotational basis.
- Troubleshooting proxy, routing and firewall related issue and escalate in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Windows is must & Linux (any flavor) preferred.
- Team Player with positive mental attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- Certifications: N+, CCNA & CCNP preferred
- Networking: OSI Layer, Knowledge of Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN (Switching), WAN (GRE), TCP/IP Suite & UDP.
- Security: IPSec.
- 0 – 4 years of experience in networking industry (preferably in customer facing + network monitoring environment).
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT/Software