Tata Projects is conducting an internship for CA freshers.
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all
credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
IND AS, GST, DT ,DTA, TP, Microsoft Excel, Communication skills.
Qualification & experience:
- CA Completed
- 0-3 Years experience
About Tata Projects:
Tata Projects is one of India’s fastest-growing and most admired infrastructure companies. It has expertise in executing large and complex industrial
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Tata Project
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana