Capegemini is conducting a walk-in drive for Engineers.
These drives and these positions are currently open for women candidates only
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should have graduated in 2019
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed after HSC
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- MCA , BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation)
At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing.
We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune
Last Date to register: 6 October 2019