Target is conducting an internship for women who wants to restart their career.
- Define, architect, design, and implement multi-tier distributed software applications
- Experience designing high-performance, scalable architectures
- Experience with agile development approaches like SCRUM
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to
- development goals and principles.
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project
- Should have good technical and problem solving abilities as needed.
- Exposure to design patterns is an added advantage.
- SDLC proficiency
- Deep proficiency in Java and related technologies
- Strong fundamental knowledge on object-oriented design, data structures,
- Good to have experience working in other open source
- Familiar with agile development lifecycle and worked on the design/development of at least 2-3 projects
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Duration of the Program
Qualification & experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Women candidates who’ve taken a career break, of over 2 years
- Experience in areas of Technology, Data sciences & Marketing
- Someone who has good organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Duration of Program: 12 weeks – 16 weeks
- On the successful completion of the program, you will receive a Certificate of Internship from Target India.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
At Target, we’re always focused on continuous learning. Through BounceBack, women candidates get the opportunity to gain relevant work experience while being a part of collaborative teams. At the same time, Target backs you with strong benefits that take care of your overall wellbeing.
Job/Req. ID: r0000046542
Company: Target corporation india pvt. ltd
Location: Bangalore, KA
Date of Publish: 10 January 2019