JPMorgan Chase & Co. is seeking Software Engineers for their Bangalore office.
This is an individual contributor role primarily focused on engineering of critical modules within an application called F3 (Firm-wide Forecasting Framework). The role requires strong engineering skills with ability to quickly comprehend complex business problems and drive solutions around them from design to production deployment.
F3 is a platform within RFS that integrates end-to-end (E2E) management of the forecasting processes for the entire firm. F3 is based on micro-service architecture consisting of numerous loosely coupled services which collectively build the strategic forecasting platform (SFP). The broad areas of work center around core engineering of the platform, statistical modelling, Big Data usage (distributed calculations and validations, adhoc analysis and reporting, etc.), GUI development, etc. Apart from working on technical aspects, the role requires interaction with various business teams across various LOBs and QR (Quantitative Research) teams.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including (but not limited to):
Hands-on expertise in application engineering and development requiring:
- Proficiency in one or more object oriented and/or functional programming languages like Python, Java, Scala or C#.
- Big Data expertise is a strong plus (e.g. Apache Spark, HDFS, Impala, HBase, Kafka, etc.).
- Knowledge on RDBMS is plus.
- Strong knowledge of business processes/methodologies (we follow Agile).
- Ability to work collaboratively with business partners and geographically diverse teams to achieve common goals.
Job/Req. ID: 180107697
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT/software Engineering