Epiroc is seeking Mechanical and Electrical Engineers for their Delhi office/plant.
- It is chargeable Service Contract for supporting 07 number Boomer L2D
- Front line liaison and negotiator with the client on all site related issues.
- Compile the monthly performance reports, get it signed and agreed for circulation/invoices.
- Develop & maintain a competent available and committed workforce
- Maintain Machine records as required for planning and any other contract related details to allow full transparency as required.
- Maintain a detailed planning regime for the contract with up to date statistics available as required.
- Controls on the operation cost and review every month.
- Maintain constant up dates about contract performance and share with all concerned.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to reduce costs whilst enhancing efficiency.
- Should be compassionate for handling Site team and should have learning attitude for providing customer service.
- Good knowledge of ofice tools and communications is required.
Qualifications & experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 Years of Experience in handling Construction Machineries
About Epiroc Mining India Limited:
Epiroc is the company demerged from Atlas Copco in April 2018, with shareholders’ and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Epiroc Mining India Ltd.
Location: Delhi, India
Date of Publish: 2 October 2019