HGS is conducting a walk-in drive for the post of Customer Support Officer.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests. Using their knowledge of products or services as well as great customer service skills, these professionals address issues, provide support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
Specialists require an intimate knowledge of the products or services being sold, great communication skills and sales experience. The ability to cross-sell products is also essential. Demonstrated success in sales and customer service is required.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Resolve technical or service-related issues raised by customers through phone
- Identify the root cause by asking the right questions
- Give accurate information & TAT regarding the issue
- Escalate issues when required
- Identify opportunities to retain customers
Qualification & experience required:
- PUC/Under Graduates/Graduates/Post Graduates/Technical Graduates
- Fresher – 0 to 12 Months (Prior Experience in Call Centre will be an added advantage)
Desired skills required:
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills – English/Hindi/Bengali
- Basic Telephone Etiquettes & MS Office
- Typing Skills minimum 15 WPM with 85% accuracy & Basic System Navigation Skills
- Salary – INR 13000 to INR 21000 Per Month (Basis language skills)
- Extensive Training Programs
- Cab Facility during night shifts
- 1 Fixed / Rotational Weekly Off / 2 Fixed week off (Basis Language skills)
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Growth Opportunity within the organisation
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA