Jhonson Controls is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
- Drive the stakeholders including other vendors like network/power/Operations teams/Internal Design Team/Internal Execution Team to successfully manage and conclude Security Systems Testing and Commissioning.
- Execute and supervise Testing and Commissioning activities in accordance to commissioning guidelines and deadlines of Security Systems project.
- Keep abreast in planning strategies to achieve Testing and Commissioning completion with available resources.
- Interact and negotiate with clients on commissioning goals and guidelines.
- Direct Testing and Commissioning team & guide project staff in outlining Testing and commission responsibilities.
- Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Head, Project Managers, Engineering Managers and the Construction Team to provide subject-matter expert advice and leadership for Testing and Commissioning activities.
- Establishes system boundaries, scopes of work, and turnover / commissioning execution plans.
- Communicates turnover / commissioning roles and scope for members of design and construction teams; understands the commissioning test plans/protocols, and coordinates and/or attends design, construction and operability reviews.
- Participate actively in diverse operational aspects of project commissioning.
- Ensure a high level of Customer satisfaction with performance through effective communication and liaison.
- Follow EHS standards, work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials.
- Ensures safe execution of all commissioning activities through the application of the work permit procedure
Job/Req. ID: WD30083934287
Company: Johnson Controls
Location: Kolkata, WB