Duff and Phelps is conducting an interview for the post of Restructuring trainee.
- Using the firm’s well-established internal systems to produce standard letters and forms on case related matters to comply with all regulatory obligations.
- To deal with correspondence (both written correspondence and telephone calls) in a timely and professional manner.
- To liaise with and provide feedback to creditors, employees and directors of insolvent estates.
- To liaise with solicitors, chattel agents and debt collection agents to ensure asset realizations are maximized.
- To collate information and assist in the preparation of reports.
- To take ownership of their cases and manage their own workload.
- To keep line managers appraised on progress.
- To assist and support other members of the team as required.
- To take an active part in the firm and demonstrate a “can do” approach.
- The job may involve travel to clients’ sites, away from the Office.
- Demonstrated track record of superior academic and work performance; demonstrated commitment to outstanding results
- MBA, Bachelor of Commerce / Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership potential and strong personal integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
Job/Req. ID: 9896607
Company: Duff and Phelps
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce / Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management