IBM is conducting an internship at their Bengaluru office.
The IBM India Software Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires software an experience they need to become future leaders in software development.
This cross-enterprise internship program we recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with our Senior technical leaders. Our goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their career so they can make a difference at IBM
and for the world.
This position will assist the software product development team
Experienced gained from this position will provide a real-world reference for an intern who is interested in pursuing a career in a software research and development activity at any multinational corporation.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoC
- Undergo on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions
Job/Req. ID: 282165BR
Job category: Internship
Location: Bengaluru, KA