Suez is conducting an interview for the post of SAP Engineer.
- Managing material parts, engineering purchase requisitions, logistics and a global database
- Understanding of material specification.
- Understanding of different type of engineering documents – GAs, spools, plumbs, frames, P&IDs & PFDs.
- Understanding of overall procurement process and materials movement.
- Understanding of Project structure WBS ,schedule and engineering requirement for the materials.
- Understanding of factory capabilities in terms of materials type what items factory can built in house and what to be outsourced.
- Understanding of various SAP modules
- Co-ordinate with mechanical and electrical engineers to create equipment parts such as pumps, blowers, tanks, valves
- Create Purchase requisition and track materials status
- Create link between Material Masters and documents.
- Create MIGO
Graduate – Diploma or Degree in Mechanical
Job/Req. ID: 14357
Location: RMZ NXT Campus 2A, Whitefield Road, Sonnennhalli Village
Bengaluru, KARNATAKA, 560066, India