COWI is hiring Civil Engineers for their Gurgaon office.
As a Highways design Engineer in COWI you will be an integrated part of COWI’s international roads community. In this role, you will report to the Head of Section – Highways and Airports.
Qualification and experience required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering & have 3 years or more experience in Geometric design of Roads and Highways.
- International experience with detailed designing along with experience in European and/or African and/or Middle East codes
- Worked in multicultural teams
- in-depth knowledge in 3D design software (InRoads or Novapoint or Civil 3D)
- Good skills in 2D design software (MicroStation, AutoCAD)
- Work on geometric design tasks on roads and/or airports projects,
- Provide the technical assurance of designs and develop innovative and integrated design solutions
- Work with a team of Engineers to carry out designing, modelling/drafting and documentation
Personal characteristics requirement:
- Eexcellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Solution oriented, and enjoy logical problem solving
- Highly independent, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
Job/Req. ID: 31733
Location: Gurgaon, HR
Job category: Civil Engineering