Kaplan is conducting an interview for the post of Content Production Engineer.
Help in content production activities such as:
- Formatting lecture notes and presentations
- Tagging content and images
- Testing the user interface of various product outputs – web and mobile
- Capturing videos and editing them in the desired format
- Interested in working on fast-paced, agile teams
- Organized, goal-oriented, excellent ability to multi-task, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with business users as well as other members of the content-development staff
- Investigate error reports and drive to quick resolution
- Available for periodic off-hours support as needed
- Execute any other tasks deemed necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Should be familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of Content Publishing Lifecycle will be appreciated.
- Familiarity and experience with web and multimedia technology, and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of content authoring in standard tools such as MS Office
- Familiar with web content production and content management systems
- Driven to solve problems quickly and mitigate customer facing implications
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the business as needed
- Ability to deliver accurate and high quality work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Focus on contributing to the overall business objectives
- 0-1 years experience in technical or operations role preferred.
Job/Req. ID: JR203248
Company: Kaplan Inc.
Location: Bengaluru, KA