Dow Corporation is conducting an interview for freshers Engineers.
- Provides specialized technical support and solutions for project teams, operations and maintenance.
- Understands and implements Most Effective Technology (MET), work process, tools and industry best practices within their discipline.
- The Hardware Disciplines within Engineering and Maintenance are comprised of the following disciplines: Buildings, Civil, Electrical, Instrument, Materials, Mechanical, Process Containment Equipment and Piping.
- Hardware Disciplines support both projects and technical support teams as an inspector, engineer on large projects or lead for their discipline on small/intermediate projects.
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, techniques and methodology within the analytical technology discipline.
- In the inspector and engineer capacity:
- Ensures drawings and specifications are clear and meet the needs of the business.
- Ensures reviews completed on time and that drawings and specifications are followed by fabricators, constructors and maintenance contractors when providing inspections.
In the project lead capacity:
- Serves as the leader of the project within their discipline. Has accountability for project results and for the implementation of and adherence to all relevant work processes and best practices.
- Drives front end loading to ensure clear scope definition along with establishing plans and schedules to enable adequate control during execution.
- Directs activities within their discipline and coordinates activities with other disciplines.
- Leads the completion of deliverables provided to estimating and reviews output of the estimate to ensure accurate reflection of scope.
- Leads technical contract package development and supports implementation.
- Drives value engineering and economic designs to ensure the best value is delivered to the business.
- Uses and enforces project change management program.
- Ensures safety in design.
Bachelor’s Degree plus engineering, manufacturing or related experience required.
About Dow Corporation:
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Job/Req. ID: R2003172
Company: The Dow Chemical Company
Location: Chennai, TN