Flextronics is looking for Freshers and Experienced Engineers.
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- Collects and reports process performance metrics.
- Track work completed by customer program for reporting purposes
- B.Sc(Electronics/Physics) or Diploma(EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2)years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
- Knowledge in SMT process and PCBA assembly process and Jigs & Fixtures.
- Flexible to work in night shifts.
- Should have good Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Word skills
- Command over oral and written English & Tamil
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking.
Job/Req. ID: WD089917
Location: Chennai, TN