Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Product Data Management Engineer.
- Product Data Analyst will be creating the Part numbers and maintaining the Item Master
- Cleaning and updating the item attributes as per D-R internal standards and procedures
- Release the Drawing/Bill of Materials in Product Lifecycle Management System
- Product Data Analyst will be preparing and updating Bill of Materials (BoM) as per the scope of supply of Projects.
- Creating and implementing the Engineering Change Order in ERP systems from the given inputs from Engineering Department
- Product Data Analyst will be maintaining Drawing and Item’s Revision Controls in ERP System
- Updating the HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Codes. Ensures that individual or departmental environmental and safety issues are handled according to legal requirements, company policy and procedures, and good work practices. Consults supervisor or manager with questions relating to environmental or safety responsibilities.
- Adopts a personal commitment to excellence. Actively supports and participates in the Total Quality process. Promotes positive change and continuous process improvement. Actively contributes to the teamwork concept, builds alliances among work units and cooperates effectively with others to achieve department and Operations objectives
- Supports Company’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy including implementation of component Affirmative Action Plans. Operates in a fashion to assure compliance with all Federal, State and Local Employment Legislation
- Demonstrate good time management and prioritization skills by responding positively to and meeting submittal deadlines
- SAP-MRP roles and responsibilities
– Responsible for creating materials in ERP System
– Responsible for setting attributes on materials released in ERP System
– Assign attributes on materials released in SAP; Keep up to date on specific attributes in the ERP System
– Maintain [email protected] Templates; HTS codification of items
– Responsible to release from Engineering to Production Network (By SAP workflow)
Qualifications and experience required:
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering.
- Preferred Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Preferably 0 to 2 years of minimum relevant experience in Data Management
- The candidate should be good in English language, Communication skills, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and pdf writer software.
- Successfully interact with a high volume of D-R project personnel in performing day to day responsibilities and exhibit an ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
- Candidate must have good organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Wide interaction in global platform with Dresser Rand Operations worldwide
- Interaction with Supply chain Management to resolve part numbers conflicts and make sure process them with the turnaround time.
- Hands on experience with ERP tools: Oracle, SAP is preferred
Job/Req. ID: 195002
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering