UTC Aerospace Systems is looking for Experience Engineers.
- Responsible for developing models using CATIA V5 for supporting In-service & MRB (QN) analysis.
- Experience in material processing shop / planning (plating, shot peening, NDT, primer, TiCAD, cleaning process, HVOF, etc)
- Exposure w.r.t various primary manufacturing processes
- Exposure to various materials used in Landing Gear
- Hands on experience in CATIA
- String drawing reading, visualization and interpretation skills
- Exposure to PLM tools like Enovia, Smarteam
- Ability to meet and exceed business expectations with unyielding integrity
- He / she will be responsible for providing design disposition and creating ECPRs.
Qualifications and Experience required:
Bachelor degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical / Aerospace / Manufacturing / Industrial & Production Engineering with minimum 2-4 years hands on experience in Process shop.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Aerospace / Manufacturing / Industrial & Production Engineering with minimum 7 years hands on experience in Process shop.
Job/Req. ID: 42533
Company: Collins Aerospace
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job category: Metallurgy / Mechanical / Aerospace / Manufacturing / Industrial & Production Engineering