Wells Fargo is conducting an internship at their Bengaluru office.
Participates in a formal internship program with a duration of 8 weeks. Internship includes performing various assignments to become familiar with the organization and gain basic work experience. Work assignments are augmented by classroom training, self-study assignments, workshops, networking and/or other events.
- Help business in conceptualizing business problem into an analytical problem and suggest appropriate analysis
- Gather data from disparate sources and prepare it for analysis
- Generate actionable insights through data interpretation, research and provide summary of trends, observations, and actionable items on standard and ad hoc reports
- Summarize information and effectively communicate analyses in writing and verbally to business
- Ability to conceptualize/develop solution plan for complex business solution problems with the help of advanced modeling/machine learning techniques
- Exposure to any programming language is strongly desired
- Exposure to any data analysis tool like SAS, R, python, Weka or SPSS is a plus
- Exposure to machine learning techniques is a plus
- B. Tech – Graduates or M.A (Economics, Stats) – (Should have completed all subjects without any back log / arrears and must have a CGPA rating of >6 or 60% through out X, +2 and Engineering)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Job/Req. ID: 46256BR
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Bengaluru, KA
Date of Publish: 23 February 2019