GE Aviation is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Loco team, the Jr. Engineer (Assembly), is responsible for Assembly of Cabinet components. Shall also be responsible for Safety, process tryouts and developments, continual improvement projects, Kaizen, 5S, LEAN principles. Shall be responsible to perform the job per set standards and procedures and to implement the QMS procedures, policies.
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
- Ability to read blueprints and recognize drawing and specifications
- Ability to use variety of tools and equipment
- Responsible for Self-inspection as per the drawing/standard requirements
- Responsible for production as per production plan.
- Ability to learn and work on various digital tools,
- Ability to use heavy machinery, such as Maini, cranes etc.,
- Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Maintain consumable record and keep the stock of minimum requirement.
- Maintaining healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of Mechanical Assembly
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, MS office skills.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills (English, Marathi).
- Team Player
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Six Sigma Methodology.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Job/Req. ID: 3415276
Company: GE Aviation
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering