GE Healthcare is looking to grow the of Cyber Security Lab Group at GEHC in Bangalore. They looking for top notch researchers at all career levels who want to be part of this exciting journey. As a group, we will innovate and execute onthe R&D strategy around Cyber Security Solutions aligned with the GEHC business
Work with startups and the development team in Cyber Security team in developing solutions for our healthcare products
- Third/Fourth year student in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering/Electronics and communication engineering with passion in medical imaging.
- Strong foundations in design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms.
- Basic understanding of machine learning, computer vision or deep learning is preferred.
- Expertise and Experience in Cyber Security Field
- Strong theoretical and practical background in Cyber Security
- Familiarity with Python, C++, and Java
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com.
Company: GE Corporate
Location: Bengaluru, KA