Microchip Technologies is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer.
- Development and testing of Motor control firmware under supervision.
- Testing of motor with suitable control algorithm.
- Testing and debugging of peripheral blocks of Microcontroller and communication blocks.
- Through knowledge of power electronics, control systems and motor theory.
- Through with C-programming.
- Knowledge of MATLAB/ Simulink is preferred.
- Experience with Microcontroller (Atmel, PIC, dsPIC preferred)
MTech in Power Electronics/ Control Systems.
Job/Req. ID: 9355
Location: Bengaluru, KA