Dassault Systemes is conducting an interview for the post of Dassault Systemes
As part of our Software Application Development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation
- Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
- Expert level knowledge in C++
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Good understanding to Math, Geometry Subjects.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of Complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
- Fair understanding to Additive Mfg is good to have.
B.Tech (or) M.Tech in Mechanical / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering or a related discipline from premier institutions only ( IIT / BITS / NIT ) with good academic track records.
About Dassault Systemes:
#3DPLM, Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
Job/Req. ID: 513970
Company: Dassault Systemes
Location: Bengaluru, KA
Job Category: Mechanical/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering