Microchip Technologies is conducting an interview for the post of Validation Engineer.
A candidate placed in this position will be an individual contributor in USB and Networking Validation Team, focused on bringing advanced connectivity devices to market including Ethernet PHYs and Switches, USB 3.2 hubs, USB Power Delivery, and other connectivity interfaces upto 25Gbps.
- Develop validation and test plan documentation based on datasheets
- Specify and design test environments including Software requirements, Lab Equipment requirements, Test board designs
- Perform lab-based post-silicon validation data collection, analysis and document results.
- Work in the lab to replicate customer issues
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Electronics Lab equipment, e.g., Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Protocol Analyzer, Traffic generator
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in collaborative group in lab environment
- Familiarity of one of more of the following protocols: USB (USB3.0, USB2.0), USB Power Delivery, Ethernet (10/100/1G/10G/25G), TSN concepts
- Hardware Development (Schematic Design, PCB prototyping)
- Working knowledge of Scripting language e.g. Perl, TCL/TK
- Working knowledge of High level SW language e.g. C/C++ and HDL e.g. VHDL/Verilog
Job/Req. ID: 9396
Company: Microchip Technologies
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Electrical Engineering