Netomi is looking for a Support Engineer with experience in Java development.
- Assist in planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web
- Frameworks using JAVA (Spark,Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Build/Deployments/DevOps related work on AWS
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and
- maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Assist key technical advisors to define the roadmap of project
- Experience of coding, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for applications
- Good command on reading and analysing application logs.
- Should be able capture application flow through logs.
- Basic knowledge of Micro-Services, how they collaborate with each other.
- Hands on with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- REST is must.
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
- Good understanding on Data Structures (Queue, Stack etc).
- Must be able to understand Product and its different components.
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Gurugram, HR
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering