Flsmidth is conducting an interview for the post of Electrical Proposal Engineer.
- Review of Tender/Contract spec. and identify project requirements along with deviations/exclusions.
- Preparation of Basic/Detailed engg proposal documents ,BOQ & cost estimation.
- Planning & coordination for Technical inputs with proactiveness to meet the Project schedules.
- Preparation of technical specifications, vendor document review for electrical equipment’s like MV/LV switchgears, Transformers, Motors & VFD drives etc.
- Coordination with other Electrical teams (like Engineering, Automation) and Vendors for providing Technical clarifications or obtaining related engg deliverables to integrate into the Main Electrical proposal.
- Identifying the non standard requirements in project and escalating to Product specialist for solutions.
- Vendor coordination for floating enquiries, offer evaluation, cost estimation etc.
- Maintain proper back up documents & complete documentation for the Proposal as per ISO requirements & Internal work procedures.
- Constantly improving technical skills and keep updating on the latest developments Equipment’s & Systems.
- Conversant with IS standards & International standards like IEC/NEMA.
- Shall contribute to the technical development (of design/people) in the work area.
Qualification & experience:
BE in EEE with 2-5 Years of experience in handling Electrical Engineering for Proposal/ Sales support activities.
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in mining and cement industries. With more than 135 years of experience and with activities in more than 50 countries, FLSmidth is productivity provider no. 1 to its customers. Sharing our customers’ ambitions, we bring better solutions to light by improving their safety standards and enhancing their performance.
FLSmidth’s 12,000 employees use their unique process knowledge about projects, products and services to meet our customers’ needs for technical innovations, digitalisation and sustainable life-cycle management. Together with our customers, we challenge conventions, explore opportunities and drive success through sustainable productivity enhancement.
Job/Req. ID: R3488
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Electrical Engineering