Johnson Controls is conducting an interview for the post of Design Engineer.
- Understand the mechanical design requirement for HVAC equipment like Air Handling Units (AHU), PAC, RTU and overall project scope.
- Provides work estimates; plans and controls design and delivery of the project to meet objectives for project/system standards, quality, reliability and performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of mechanical design requirements of AHU, RTU, PAC.
- Analysis and evaluating engineering designs, review drawings, preparing Bill of material, verification and validation.
- Work with value engineering and CAD design team for 3D Modelling.
- Work with SAP or any ERP systems for BOM creation and engineering changes.
- Understand and follow the product development process.
- Work in coordination with project lead, product design team and overseas client.
- Coordinate with overseas client to understand design requirement and guide the team for execution.
- Ensuring quality and timely design release of the mechanical systems.
- Coordinate with production team for necessary product changes and timely implementation.
- Travelling onsite for prototype testing and coordination if required.
- Training and technical mentoring of the team
BE/B. Tech/M. Tech- Mechanical Engineering
Job/Req. ID: WD30089686036
Company: Johnson Controls
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering