KONE is conducting an interview for the post of Software Test Engineer/ Trainee.
- As a Software Test Engineer/ Trainee, you will test the software for elevator and escalator in LAB environment.
- Identify, procure and Built Test environments for software testing
- To test Elevator and Escalator control system software
- Execute test suites and report defects using KONE standard tools for SW testing.
- Analyze the findings & root cause together with SW developers.
- Coordination and execution of test activities with cross functional teams
- Generate test reports and set-up reviews with manager
- Strong interest towards quality assurance
- Maintain and upgrade Lab equipment and environments
- Effective way of using test equipment and tools
- Practical approach to work in embedded testing environment
- Initiate corrective or preventive actions when appropriate
- Maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory.
- Perform risk assessment for simulators and store RA documents to repository
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills in English
- Good Analytical skills
- domain knowledge and work experience strong benefits
Qualification & Experience required:
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics or B.E., Electronics & Communication/ MTech -Power Electronics with minimum 7.0 CGPA
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Embedded software manual system testing for Engineer position
- Experience of PLC (added advantage)
Job/Req. ID: R0598561
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) / Power Electronics