Vortex India is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
- Will be a member of software team as the Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer.
- Do QA testing to establish Product quality, software functionality and test execution productivity.
- Execute projects through a standard software testing methodology (test planning, test scope identification, test case development, test execution, and defect management).
- Successfully multi-tasks across project and non-project assignments, delivering on time with direction on priority from QA Manager.
- Exhibits confident, tactful oral communication with peers and team leaders.
- Log all the bugs in the Defect Tracking tool and provide mandatory information of defect to developers in order to fix it.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.E (CS, IT), B.Sc (CS, IT), BCA, MCA
- Experience: Fresher (2018/ 2019 Passed out)
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle phases.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Understanding of hardware and software system architecture
Job/Req. ID: 1009
Company: Vortex India
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering