HP is hiring for “Digital Engineer” role at Bangalore location.
- Build an exhaustive ecosystem for Digital technologies including RPA + Process Re-engineering + GERP (S4) + Analytics
- Develop a control environment to monitor/review Digital Operations performance
- Implement Business Continuity framework in AR Operations
- Drive Skills/Roles of the future across teams within Finance controllership operations organization.
- Gather and Analyze data, prepare reports, and introduce process improvements throughout the reporting process. An excellent analytical and technical skills, in addition to a keen ability to determine specifications and standards for business reporting and maintaining data integrity.
- Digital skills including core knowledge on platforms like RPA (Robotics Process Automation), Emerging Technologies like Attended automation etc.
- Profound Finance/Business acumen coupled with Digital skills to drive Digital Operations
- Foundational skills as a pre-requisite, to collaborate & partner across organizations to drive Digital culture
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously
- Creativity, Innovation & Change Management skills
Job/Req. ID: 3053843
Company: HP Inc.
Location: Bengaluru, KA