Medtronics is conducting an internship for MBA graduates.
- Responsible for working with teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of projects.
Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis, industry research, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Investigates and communicates potential opportunities for process improvement as well as potential project initiatives.
- Works with different departments including sales, marketing and business development to develop knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA from a premier institute
- 0 years of experience required
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Job/Req. ID: 200002JY
Location: Mumbai, MH
Job Type: Internship
Date of Publish: 21 March 2020