Dassault Systemes is seeking a resource to manage execution of operations between R&D Development and R&D Customer Success.
- Management and transformation of the execution of operations between R&D Development and the R&D Customer Success organization
- Digitalization of Customers Success operations (Process, Tool and KPIs)
- Management of the escalation process between R&D Development and the R&D Customer Success organization
- Construction, in collaboration with R&D Development, of responses to technical subjects revealed through customer engagement and exposing the DS (High Management Attention) business
- Management of service / sales and customer escalations in deployment or production context (“Back to Plan”)
- Patch planning management in support of deployment / production projects
- Capitalization on the perceived quality of DS solutions by our customers and management of improvement plans (“Solutions Health “)
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering with an exposure of CAD / PLM up to 1 year.
- Experience in R&D / QA / Support role will be an added advantage.
- Good Understanding of Service Request Management Process / Escalation process
- Self-starter / Clear Lucid communication is mandatory.
- Eager to understand different business process / industry basics.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with local and remote coworkers
- Looking forward for ways to learn and improve yourself
- Should have good academic background.
Job/Req. ID: 514272
Company: Dassault Systemes
Location: Dassault Systemes Solutions Lab Private Ltd, Pune.
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering