Fleissing Solution Private Limited is hiring for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
The incumbent is expected to work closely with ExxonMobil’s Field Engineering (FES) & Sales Team in collaboration with Distributor team of assigned territories and should possess good understanding of Industrial and Automotive applications therein to further blend knowledge of industrial & automotive lubricants for delivering Value based solutions to customers.
- A field based TSE to support the Industrial & Automotive businesses of ExxonMobil Lubricants by supporting customers through technical services.
- Should assist in identifying and developing new opportunities for obtaining customer recognized Value through innovative thinking and benefit selling.
- Responsible for supporting on-going field trials of high performance oils & greases through regular visits & by maintaining proper co-ordination and communication with the stake-holders.
- Responsible for carrying ExxonMobil’s motto of Safety first & must follow 3rd party site safety principles & Job-Safety Analysis pre-requisites during customer visits.
- Should be able to carry out equipment inspections & further should know using MS Word for creating and submitting inspection reports.
- Will be required to conduct on-site technical lube clinics and workshops at times for enhancing brand awareness and while soliciting new business opportunities.
- Attending and managing customer complaints arising due to application or lubricant related reasons and should be able to provide inputs to prepare reports on Root Cause failure analysis.
- Should be able to understand ExxonMobil’s range of Industrial & Automotive lubricants for delivering Value to customer
- Ability to demonstrate value creation for customers
- Presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Able to manage internal & external customers well.
- A demonstrated track record in problem solving.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Experience in using applications like MS Office etc.
- Having a two wheeler with valid driving licence is must
Qualification & experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree (B.E. or B.Tech.) in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering will be an advantage.
- This role requires a minimum 3 years of experience in mechanical maintenance, field based technical services or sales engineering and should possess good understanding of Industrial applications like cement, power, steel plants etc. and/or automotive applications like engines, transmissions, hydraulics etc.
- Must have sound understanding of customers and an experience with Lubricants Industry shall be preferred (optional).
Job/Req. ID: 700001
Company: Fleissing Solution Private Limited
Location: Kolkata, West Bnagal
Date of Publish: 13 April 2020