The Boeing Center in India is looking for experienced ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer to support for a variety of aerospace programs.
Engineer will lead in analyzing customer and system requirements to develop architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
This positions supports initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development & customer engagement
This position will be located at Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
- The selected candidate will utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch
This position will develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage.
- Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
- This position will be responsible for developing various electronic products consistent with requirements and specifications.
- The selected individual will identify, track and provide status & technical performance of assigned work to ensure compliance with requirements.
- This position will work in verification of ASIC/FPGA for various electronic products & LRUs of Aircraft components.
- The candidate is also required to work on ASIC IP development using RTL coding
Design experience with microcontroller/microprocessor interfaces such as I2C, SPI, CAN bus, ARINC 825 bus, memory interfaces such as SDRAM controllers, Flash, SRAM, serial interfaces (MIL STD 1553, ARINC 429, RS422, RS485, AFDX, ARINC 664, high speed seral I/Fs etc) and FPGA using Microsemi, Xilinx, Lattice, Altera, Smartfusion, ProASIC3 etc.
- The selected individual shall be familiar with FPGA integration into digital circuit card designs to ensure electrical integrity into embedded applications.
- Candidate shall coordinate with Program Engineering (Project, Design, Manufacturing, etc) to ensure safety of designs.
- Provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
Job requirements :
- Experienced in Hands on Architecture and Deployment of UVM/UVMf Test Bench from requirements to integration is a must.
- Experience with tools and emulators (Palladium, Veloce, Mentor Questa Advanced Simulator, Mentor’s UVMf Framework)
- Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions, code coverage, formal verification techniques and mixed HDL simulation.
- Proficiency with hardware verification languages: System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions
- Ability to executable test plans
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Ability to create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch
- Experience developing Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Experience developing UVM/UVMf testbench components such as drivers, monitors, predictors, scoreboards and coverage collectors
- Proficient in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, etc.
- Experience generating random and directed test cases, debugging failures, and analyzing functional coverage.
- Revision Control Systems: svn, cvs, git
- Proficient in Linux Environments
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelors in engineering preferably in electronics / software or equivalent discipline.
- 2 or more years’ experience in UVM Based Verification methods along with RTL Coding
Job/Req. ID: 00000193880
Company: Boeing India Private Limited
Location: Kolkata, West Bangal
Date of Publish: 12 May 2020