Scholr is conducting an internship at their Mumbai office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads identified, this candidate will reach out and meet with the business’ decisions makers to better understand their business needs and how our product could help them.
- Initiating phone conversations with parents and taking them through the company and service demonstration
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, call
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, average revenue per sale, etc
- Strong phone presence and comfortable with cold calling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and persuasion skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Candidate should be dyanamic, determined, persistent and want to be a part of this learning revolution
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, MBA
- Opportunity to earn up to 25K a month.
- Stipend shall be purely based on sales closure (Percentage of monthly revenue clocked)
- Official internship certificate
- Opportunity to get a Pre-Placement offer for CTC > 6LPA
- Chance to be a part of the core team
- Work from anywhere till it gets done. Flexible work hours; just the job needs to get done
- A chance to connect with teams, businesses and vendors from varied backgrounds
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Mumbai, MH