Intel India is conducting an internship for Graduate Engineers.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature.
- You will be required to understand Intel Ethernet/Server Products to move data faster and with integrity.
- You will be involved in the understanding of Smart NICs and Foundational NICs and developing programs in C/C++ to validate the product as a System.
- You will be experiencing and working on various platforms like Emulators, FPGA, Simics and Silicon Platforms.
- Hungry for learning and experimentation.
- Excellent Programming skills in C/C++/Object Oriented programming.
- Excellent understanding of Computer Architecture.
- Excellent communication skills.
BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS with Computer Science or Electronics or Embedded as major subjects.
Inside this Business Group:
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Job/Req. ID: JR0127701
Location: Bangalore, KA